Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Brady's a big boy!



Brady has officially become a big boy today! The pacifier is "gone,gone"!!! He is still trying to get used to sleeping without it, (waking up in the middle of the night and at 6 am!), but it is getting a little better everyday. Thanks to Mimi for starting the process this past weekend! He will be 21 months old this weekend, so we figured it was time.
Just a few things he's done in the past few weeks...One morning I thought he was sleeping a little later, but when I went to get him out of bed, he was completely naked! He'd taken his pajamas off, and his diaper. Not until after I took pictures of him did I realize that he had pooped and it was all over his crib! He was so proud of himself and it was so funny that I just couldn't be mad at him!
He is also climbing all over everything (as in the picture on the table). He had pushed everything off the table and was just sitting on top of it swinging his legs back and forth. And this morning I found him IN my clothes hamper! (the other picture) He had climbed up onto a step stool and into the hamper. Needless to say, he was very frustrated that he could not get out.
All in all Eric and I have come to realize that he is growing up at a rapid pace and we need to enjoy every minute. Even the beginnings of what is the "terrible twos"!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI BRADY BRADY BRADY! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!