Brady LOVES to help me cook and I have figured out that on days when we ran out of something to do, I decided we would just make brownies together...and a pumpkin pie, a chocolate pie, and a few other goodies. Obviously NOT all in the same day. And he definitely enjoys the finished product!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Baking with Brady!
Okay, I know that I've been terrible with posting pictures lately, but the holidays (actually about 6 weeks went by and I completely did not have time to do this! So, now I'm playing catch up...lots of pictures with little words. =)
Brady LOVES to help me cook and I have figured out that on days when we ran out of something to do, I decided we would just make brownies together...and a pumpkin pie, a chocolate pie, and a few other goodies. Obviously NOT all in the same day. And he definitely enjoys the finished product!


Brady LOVES to help me cook and I have figured out that on days when we ran out of something to do, I decided we would just make brownies together...and a pumpkin pie, a chocolate pie, and a few other goodies. Obviously NOT all in the same day. And he definitely enjoys the finished product!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brady,
Hi, how are you? I am fine. Question: why do you like to smear chocolate all over your face? Just wondering. Bye Bye.
Love,
Uncle Chad
Post a Comment