Monday, July 7, 2008
Resident Riverboat Party! June 24th
Every summer the Erlanger House Staff Alliance (spouses) puts on a welcome party on the Southern Belle Riverboat here in Chattanooga. It is a way to welcome the new residents to the area and to get to know everyone. (About 250 people!) We start out with a short cruise around the river and then come back to dock and play casino games! It is so much fun and it has become something we all look forward to every June. Last year I was in charge of the whole thing, so this year I got to really enjoy myself! Especially since it was our last year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Looks like ya'll had a great time! I'm sure it was bittersweet though...last one but that means getting closer to being done with residency/fellowship!! Talk to ya soon! Jessica
Post a Comment