
We went to Myrtle Beach the second week of July with Eric's parents and grandparents. We had a wonderful time and of course took a ton of pictures! Brady loved the beach last summer, so we thought he would
really love it this summer...he wouldn't put his feet down in the sand the first day and he never really got in the ocean. A little disappointing, but he still had fun building sandcastles! Anderson stuck his toes in the ocean and got in the pool one time. I was a little more cautious about him being in the sun than I was Brady at this age. I guess I'm getting older too and realize that I don't need much of a tan or skin cancer! (Mom-I know you'll appreciate that!) We had a great time playing all week, eating at good restaurants, playing dominos until the wee hours of the morning and actually getting to sleep late! (Thanks Becky!)

There is nothing better or sweeter in life than a black and white picture of your child at the beach.

1 comment:
It was GREAT to see you! How is Birmingham? I can't wait to hear ALL about it!
love, JENN
Post a Comment